WHAT IS THE MIGHT & GLORY CLUB?
Might & Glory Club is a gathering of people who are passionate about games, particularly when it comes to creating things and connecting people - so streamers, artists, bloggers, and everyone who creates on a constant basis and/or manages communities of any size are welcome. The goal of the club is to help beginner and medium level creators or community managers to improve their skills, grow their following and ultimately turn their passion into profession if they choose so. The "help" is provided in the form of giving exclusive access to yet unreleased versions of Pagan Online, exclusive goodies for giveaways, career advice consulting and the featuring of chosen creations.
It is a long-term initiative with the first activity being the launch of Pagan Online. We intend to do big regular events further on.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- The only entry criteria is that you create content or manage a community on a regular basis. When applying for membership, you will need to provide a link to a channel, group, page, account, or something else which shows the history of your creations or engagements with community.
- The size of your subscriber or follower base does not matter, as long as you are consisten in creation or interactions with people.
Applications are currently closed.
IF I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER OR AN ARTIST, CAN I JOIN TOO?
If you love games and can find a creative way to use your skill to tell stories about Pagan Online - YES.
CAN I APPLY IF I HAVE THREE FOLLOWERS?
Yes, if we see that your account/channel/page with 3 followers is regularly updated with your creations, we will be happy to consider you.
WHAT IS THIS "COMMUNITY MANAGER" YOU SPEAK OF?
Some people don't create original content, but they have a talent for gathering people and making use of already existing content. Think forums, Facebook groups and pages, Twitter users, Discord servers, and fansites.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I'M A COMMUNITY MANAGER AND DO NOT CREATE CONTENT?
We encourage you to apply! If you don't create content yourself, you may ask your friends to do a stream, video, drawing, photo set, or cosplay, and host it in your community. You may also run an overview or commentary of other participants' submissions. Don't forget to tweet a link to whatever you end up doing, using the hashtags #gamescom2019, #PaganOnline, #MightGloryClub.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- If you join the club and take part in its activities, are creative and follow the rules of each specific activity, we will name you as Hero. Heroes get featured on Pagan Online and our media partners' channels, win rewards, and have a chance to win a career support and advice. This support includes consultations regarding content formats, timing of publications, hashtags/titles/misc. elements usage, help in getting YouTube partner status and more. We will also include "Heroes of the day" in the game credits.
- The club's first activity will take place 21-25 August, during the week of gamescom. We accept applications for this activity until 15 August. During the 21-25 August period, club members will get exclusive access to the launch version of Pagan Online a week before official launch date. They will also get exclusive in-game rewards to be given away. Of course, they will be granted permission to stream the launch build of Pagan Online and to create videos and other content based on it. There are no limits to the number of submissions, so on 21-25 August you can submit once, or twice, or every day, or several times a day to increase your chances to be nominated for "Hero of the day".
- On 26 August, we will review the content of all "Heroes of the day" nominated during 21-25 August, and will appoint the best of the best as "Legendary Heroes".
- On 27 August, we will announce the results, post the list of "Legendary Heroes" and get in touch with them to propose career-advice support and inform them about next steps.
DO I JUST START A STREAM/POST A VIDEO TO MY CHANNEL AND WAIT?
You would need to tweet the link to your creation(s) using the hashtags #gamescom2019, #PaganOnline, #MightGloryClub. You also need to have "Might & Glory Club" in the title of your original publication. We will track submissions on Twitter and announce "Heroes of the Day" during the next morning.
WHAT CONTENT SHOULD I CREATE?
Create content with the theme of your choosing: game review, hero review, guides, walkthroughs, let's plays, streams, reactions, recaps of other people’s content, performance (!), cosplay and crafting (toilet paper and duct tape Helmet of Many Sorrows, anyone?), art, lore and legends, t-shirt designs, memes, etc. Unleash your creative powers!
HOW DO I GET DISCOVERED?
Post your content between 18:00 and 23:00 (your local time) to your favorite channel. That's the time most people are looking for entertaining content.
Use “Pagan Online” in the title of the post and hashtags #gamescom2019, #PaganOnline, #MightGloryClub (if your platform uses hashtags) to help people find you if they are browsing similar content.
Some platforms recommend channels or content based on activity of your audience (aka Comments, Likes, Follows). Make sure you engage with your audience. Giving away an exclusive Decimator pet for best question or to every X new follower may help to boost activity.
HOW DO I MAKE SURE YOU SEE MY CONTENT?
To make sure we see your content, post a link to it (a link to your Twitch channel or your video on YouTube) on Twitter. Use the same timing (18:00 and 23:00 your local time), and use hashtags #gamescom2019, #PaganOnline, and most importantly - #MightGloryClub. If you do more than one stream or video or other type of content, make sure you tweet separately for each creation you want us to see.